Search This Blog

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Wish List

Everyone has their wish list: the beauty products they absolutely love and must buy. Usually, they're a bit pricier or hard to find. I've been slowing working toward mine. And this week, I was lucky enough to find one of my must-haves: China Glaze Dorothy Who. I missed this colour when it was (re-)released and I've been searching for it for a while. I'll have a review (slash love-fest) up in the next couple days.

As for the rest of my list:
  • The perfect lilac creme nail polish
  • Matte top coat
  • Make Up For Ever eye shadow #92
  • Bright blue eye shadow (I have a hard time with blues; they always seem grayed out on my skin) I found the perfect bright blue! (1.22 Gigawatts from Fyrinnae)
  • Dark pink nail polish (I have tons of pinks but none of them are quite right)
So those are my top five right now. There are others, but those are the ones I constantly find myself on the lookout for.

What's on your wish list?

No comments: