Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Review: North American Hemp Co.

I've tried a few products from North American Hemp Co. and they've all been good. But my favourite by far is the Omega Deep Rich Conditioning Treatment

What they say: Omega Deep Rich treatment is our ultimate restorative treatment. Its intense moisturising formula containing hemp seed oil, Omega 3, 6, & 9, thermal algae, cornflower and sesame extracts absorbs quickly in your hair to tame wiry waves and repair dry over-processed hair.
  • All natural formula
  • Paraben & DEA free
  • Contains certified organic hemp seed oil
 I bleach my hair a lot (too much) and to be honest, there are times that it feels almost like straw. (All the bottle blondes understand.) So, I've tried tons of conditioners and masks and treatments. This is the only one that makes my hair actually feel like hair. Impressive. I just can't say enough good things about this product. 

I feel like it's a little pricey for a pretty small amount (50mL) but it's worth the money, especially if you consider how much I spend bleaching (read: damaging) my hair in the first place.

Would I buy again? Yes. Definitely give it a try if you have damaged hair from colouring or heat styling. If you're near a Pharma Plus, all the North American Hemp Co products go on sale for buy one get one free fairly often.

One last thing: This is cruelty-free and vegan, so much love for that.

No comments: