Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

SH Rockstar Pink

Here is SH Xtreme Wear in Rockstar Pink. This has pink/purple, blue, and red regular glitter and silver microglitter.This is three coats with nothing underneath. I normally use black as a base, so this is a little different for me. Click on the images to enlarge so you can see this glitter in all its glory.
Even this wasn't quite enough for me so I added two thin coats of SH New Lengths Ceramics in Urban Chic, a holographic microglitter. The difference isn't too noticeable here, but it did add a little extra oomph.
And because I just couldn't leave it alone, I added a coat of Claire's matte top coat. I usually love matte glitters and shimmers, but I actually prefer this one glossy, so I used Seche Vite to add back the shine.

What's your favourite glitter bomb polish? Do you prefer to use a base colour or just the glitter alone? I'd love to hear from you.

No comments: