Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin mani

I've got another Halloween mani today. I wanted to Jack O'Lanterns since they are quintessentially Halloween. However, I didn't realize how daunting it would be to actually draw it out ten times, half those with my wrong hand. And, I wanted each pumpkin face to be unique. So I compromised and did four pumpkins. The other nails are black crackle over an orange base.

I used SH Xtreme Wear in Crushed and Black Out. The black crackle polish is a random brand from eBay. I love crackling polish. And I know everyone is excited for OPI Black Shatter so I figured this is a good time to feature it. I probably won't buy the OPI since I already have a black but how amazing would it be if other brands picked up on this trend? I can see it in my mind already: a whole line of China Glaze coloured "shatters". *fingers crossed* (Yes, I know BYS do several colours and I'm sure other brands do as well, but they aren't easily available to me.)




 

2 comments:

Heather said...

This is so cute :D

Michelle said...

Thank you! Some of the faces turned out better than others but overall I'm happy with it.