Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

Drugstore Haul

I've got a baker's dozen of polishes to share with you today. All of these are drugstore polishes on sale this week at Pharma Plus-most with bonus airmiles. (I'm a sucker for customer loyalty program, I know.) Anyway, this will be one of my last hauls for a while then it's time for a low-buy. I have a couple of things on the way now and a few pending on eBay, then it'll be time to rediscover some old favourites.

This haul is pretty heavy on the nudes and neutrals but I got a couple fun, bright colours as well.

So, what did I buy today?
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Nylon: Curtain Call, Tutu Mocha, Fairy Nice
Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro: Steel Grey, Hot Cocoa, Bare Naked
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure: Gray by Gray
Sally Hansen HD: Lite, Pixel Pretty
NYC: Canal Street, Uptown, Midtown

The final polish I bought was Xtreme Wear VIP Pink. This is one of my favourites colours. I have about 1/3 of a bottle left so I wanted a backup. I might use the rest of my old bottle for a franken--I have a couple ideas in mind.


No comments: