Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

NYX Loose Glitter

My NYX glitters came in the mail today. I was so excited to see them I had to restrain myself from doing my makeup like a figure skater.These are all swatched over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy.
Left to Right:
Blue: bright blue and iridescent microglitter
Apple: iridescent glitter in a red base
Crystal: white iridescent glitter
Pink: iridescent glitter in a pale pink base
Gold: dense gold microglitter
Silver: dense silver microglitter
Purple: pink, blue, and iridescent glitter
Hot Gold: holographic glitter in gold base
Disco Ball: holographic glitter in silver base
Hot Pink: iridescent glitter in medium pink base 

The stand-outs have to be Disco Ball and Hot Gold, followed closely by Gold and Silver. The only one that was something of a let down was Hot Pink. I was expecting it to be bright pink but it's a little too subtle. I'll give it a try over a bright pink eye shadow and see how that affects it.

No comments: