Search This Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Review: Elf Eyeliner & Shadow Stick

Before I start, let me preface this review by saying I've only used this a couple times so it's more of a first impression than an in-depth review.
That said, I'm really not a fan of this product. I bought the Eyeliner & Shadow Stick ($3) mostly for days that I'm running late or to throw in my purse so I can do make-up quickly with as few products as possible. 
Well, the liner goes on fairly smoothly. The eyeshadow, on the other hand, is hard to blend and ends up looking splotchy. And it smudges and creases easily. Today, it lasted about five minutes before creasing so I fixed it then tried to set it with transparent powder. That helped only the slightest bit. 
For anyone that reads this blog often, you know I generally love elf products, but for now this one is definitely a miss for me. If anyone does have any tips to make the shadow work, let me know. I've tried with and without primer and neither way is working for me. I'll definitely give it another shot, but for now, I'd have to say pass on this.

No comments: