Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

NOTD: Cherry Red

I'm sorry for not posting lately. I was on vacation for a bit (more on that later) and since I got back, I've slowly been getting back into things. But I'm hoping to make up for it this week with lots of looks and reviews. So, to start things off, today's nails are Sally Hansen Extreme Wear in Cherry Red with matte top coat.  I wanted something red for Canada Day but a glossy red creme seemed too obvious. The matte finish adds just a little something special. Photo is with flash.
How did everyone else celebrate Canada Day? Or, for American readers, any special plans for the weekend? We ended up going to the city's celebration. I overdosed on cotton candy and the fireworks weren't anything special but it was fun anyway.

2 comments:

beautifulwithbrains said...

Welcome back! I hope you had a great time on your vacation. That red is beautiful!

Susie said...

Pretty. I just used that polish for the first time for my 4th of July manicure.
It looks great on you,
I'm not sure if you have checked out my newest giveaway but here it is: http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/enter-my-kiss-giveaway.html
Susie