Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

EOTD: xsparkage cheshire cat inspired

I love xsparkage's youtube tutorials. So I decided to recreate one of her looks but change it up just a little bit. This is done entirely with elf products (except brows--just because I am faithful to my brow powder). And the entire look costs about $15 (another thing I love about elf!). I'll try to do a video for this look, but for now here's some pics.



Products Used:

Shimmering Facial Whip in Persimmon

Studio Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter in Fa
ir/Glow
Studio Eye Primer & Liner Sealer
Studio Mineral Infused Mascara

Brightening Eye Color in Punk Funk

Studio High Definition Powder

Liquid Liner in Midnight






I used the concealer under my eyes (obviously) and above my brows, just to give them some definition and set that with HD powder. Then, primed my eyelids and used persimmon as a cream colour base to make the shadows really pop. (Writing that reminded of that
NSYNC song from way back in the day..now it's gonna be stuck in my head.)
Anyway, getting back to this, use the pink from the punk funk quad from the lash line up to the brow bone and the purple over that just to the crease. Then, I used the studio highlighter just under my brow and the lightest shadow to set that and blend out the pink. Line top and bottom (and inner corner) using midnight on an angled brush and set it with the blue shadow. Smudge a bit of purple and pink under your eye, add a couple coats of mascara and you're done.

No comments: