Search This Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

EOTD: Luxe

Here's another eye look using just elf products. I wasn't going to buy the luxe quad because it looked too neutral but my sister bought it and I fell in love with the red. So I ordered it and I'm so glad I did. Even if I only use that one colour, it's completely worth it.


Products Used:
studio eye primer & liner sealer
brightening eye color in luxe
brightening eye colour in drama
studio mineral infused mascara
brightening eye liner in black



Prime your eyelid up to the brow bone, then apply the lightest colour in the luxe quad from lash line to brow bone. Then apply the red shade on your lid and blend into the crease. Smudge the same red under your lower lashes and in inner corner. Blend the black shade in the drama quad into your crease and use it to line your lower lash line. Use the white shade as a highlight and to blend out the black. To finish up, just use the black eyeliner on your waterline, curl your lashes, and apply two coats of mascara.

No comments: