Search This Blog

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Coming Soon...

Just a quick heads-up on what I have coming up in the next few days. I was at walmart today so I did a bit of a mini-haul. I got a couple new Xtreme Wear polishes (swatches will be up in the next day or two). I also bought two new make up brushes. And that got me thinking I should do a post about my brushes, so I'll try to have that up tomorrow. I also got a couple lip stains from the Fortino's brand, joe fresh style. So, I'll have a review and swatches for those coming up too.


Oh, and I almost forgot: I ordered some more stuff from elf today. I can't wait for it to come. :) So, I'll have a post on that in a couple weeks. AND, I did my first order from Fyrinnae. For weeks I've been browsing the website and oohing and aahing at all the colours. I finally made up my mind what to buy. I think that'll take a bit longer than elf (they explain the wait times on their homepage) but hopefully I'll have that within a month. I love ordering online but I hate waiting.

No comments: