Search This Blog

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Wish List Updated

I posted my wish list ages ago so I figured it's about time I updated it, seeing as I've managed to cross off quite a few items (and added some new ones).
One of the top items was lilac creme nail polish. After trying colours that were too dark (China Glaze Spontaneous) and too light (Revlon Lilac Pastelle) and nearly settling for a frost (Divine Purple), I finally found not one but two gorgeous lilac cremes. Revlon Gum Drop and Elf Lilac mean I can happily cross this off. *I just realized that I'm missing swatches for a couple of these so they'll be up once I can get photos*
I also found Claire's matte top coat. It gives more of a satin finish than true matte but I absolutely love the effect. Swatches here with more coming.

So now for my current wish list:
  • Make Up For Ever eye shadow #92
  • Dark pink nail polish (I have tons of pinks but none of them are quite right)
  • OPI Wing It 
  • OPI Catch Me in Your Net 
  • Jokerz chocolate bar (not makeup related but I haven't had one in months because the closest store that sells them is an hour and $14 bus ride away but they are sooo good.)
What are you lemming right now?

No comments: