Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

NOTD: Mannequin Hands

Kleancolor in Mocha. This polish went on smoothly and was opaque with two coats. I'll update this when I know how it wears. Photo is with flash. This shade is just a little too dark to be nude on my skin tone but I love it anyway. It's one of those colours that seem meh in the bottle but looks great on. And it's such a change from my usual nail polishes.
 What do you think of mannequin hands, nude or nearly nude polish? Chic or boring?

1 comment:

jaljen said...

I love all these shades now. My hands and nails aren't very attractive and, although I love polish, don't need a lot of attention drawn to them. So these colours with a twist of iridescence or some added value are ideal for me. I used to be a glitter-monster. Green. Red. Blue.