Search This Blog

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Yet Another Elf Haul

My ELF order came today. I ordered it on Monday and it actually arrived yesterday morning but I couldn't be bothered to answer the order at 9:30am so I picked it up at the post office today. I've always had good ship times with ELF but I was amazed by four days for an international delivery. I'll have swatches and reviews up for everything over the next while but here's a quick list of what I bought:
Shimmering Facial Whip in Camilla
Nail Polish in Nude, Mint Cream, Lilac, Desert Haze, Smoky Brown, and Innocent
Nail Polish Removal Pads
Broghtening Eye Color in Matte Mauve and Blue Moon
All Over Cover Stick in Ivory
Tone Correcting Concealer in Ivory
Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 in Ivory
Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Cherry Tart
Studio Powder Brush (I love the studio brushes and I think this one just about completes the set for me)
Individual Lash Kit in Brown (I have a slight false lash obsession)
Studio Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara in Dark Brown
Therapeutic Conditioning Balm in Strawberry Creme (I have this on my very chapped lips now. It feels good but we'll see how it works.)
Vanilla Coconut Bath Gel 

I did a quick swatch of the nail polishes so I'll have photos for those up tonight most likely. Lilac and Mint Cream are great spring/summer colours. But I've been in love with grayed out neutrals and mannequin hands lately so just based on the swatches, Desert Haze and Innocent are real stand-outs for me.

No comments: