Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

FOTD: Anna Sui-Inspired

I was in the mood for some bright colours after seeing the promo for the new Anna Sui Kaleidoscope of Color collection on Chic Profile.
I switched the colours around a bit on the lids and this is what I finished with:
Face:
Elf  Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush in Fair
Elf Studio Complexion Perfection
Elf Shimmering Facial Whip in Pink Lemonade
Lips:
Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Visual Kei (love this colour!)

Eyes:
Elf Studio Eye Primer & Liner Sealer
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Sleek Circus Palette light purple shade (crease to brow bone); light pink shade (under eyes)
Fyrinnae 1.22 Gigawatts (lid)
Fyrinnae Parental Advisory (crease)
Joe Fresh Fine Tip Liquid Eyeliner in Teal Blue (I'm not 100% sure of the name and I can't find it but it's something like that)

I also used a pale shimmery blue over 1.22 Gigawatts and a pale shimmery pink under eyes. They're both discontinued but you don't need either. I just wanted it extra shimmery. 
Finished the eyes with a matte white brow hightlight, shimmery white in the inner corner, and black mascara.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Pretty! That blue is intense.