Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

NOTD: Stamping with BM10

Here's Color Club Wild at Heart over Revlon Peach Petal using Bundle Monster plate BM10. I finished it with a coat of Hidden Treasure because I just can't leave anything alone. As much as I love the colour of Peach Petal, it's a pain to use. This is four coats and it's still patchy but I pretty much gave up at that point because I knew I could cover most of it by stamping. I had to overlap the images to cover my nails. I can't wait until I can buy the new Bundle Monster plates with larger designs. Has anyone tried them yet? And are they definitely worth buying?


Biba said...

Nice combo!

Michelle said...

Thanks Biba! I've been stamping Wild at Heart over everything lately. So I got lucky with Peach Petal.

meg said...

The new bundle monster plates are definitely worth buying!