Search This Blog

Sunday, January 2, 2011

OPI What's With the Cattitude? + fauxnad

This is OPI What's With the Cattitude? from their Shrek For Ever After collection. Four (I think) coats. This one went on a bit streaky for me and probably could have used another coat. I have that problem with most pastels though, so maybe it's just me? The true colour is somewhere between the two pics. Not as bright as the flash photo but less dull than the no flash.
With flash

No flash.
I decided to add a little something extra so I used SH Complete Salon Manicure in Gray by Gray and image plate BM20. This picture comes closest to the actual colour of Cattitude.

Gray by Gray turned out to be a good stamping polish, so I'll have to add that to my list. And I like how the slight blue tones in the gray complement Cattitude.

No comments: